Thursday, January 23, 2003

dont u just love the icon? haha. No school! More snow!!!!! WOO!!!!! My mom woke me up at 10 till 6 and goes there's no school and it took me a good 30 mins to go back to sleep! But i did eventually. They gave out prom dresscode yesterday in split chapel. I had to admit that was the best chapel EVER. Mrs Hood spoke and i cant wait to have her, shes so funny lol.

Ok well a certain girl i'm not too fond of sits behind me in spanish (yay). And she plays with my hair everyday, which is fine cause i dont mind, everyone plays with my hair. But for some reason she thought it would be funny to pretend she was cutting all my hair off. Well she kept it up and actually had the scissors in my hair at the root of it and she goes, ya know if i cut ure hair off right now, it'd be shorter than your eyes. I go haha, TRY IT. And then she did it yesterday and Robby goes, i'm gonna laugh when she turns around and beats the crap out of u. HAHA.

YAY! I went shopping today! Me and my mom went to Kohls. We were scared to get out at first though cause the roads were all ice, but they were fine. But anyway we were looking for me a black skirt, which we didnt find one i liked. But anyway I got 2 pairs of IRISH socks! AAHHHH!!!!!!!! One pair is toe socks and it says, Kiss my toes, there Irish lol. And the other pair has an Irish flag on em and it says Happy St. Patrick's Day! YAY! And then i got a change purse that was 70% off which rocks cause its plaid. And then i wanted to get this purse, that looked like straw and it was a boxed shape and it had wooden handles and it had pink hibiscus flowers sown onto it! OMGOSH it was so cute! Im going back to get it lol.

And then we went to target, and GUESS WHAT I GOT!?!?!?!?!?!
LORD OF THE RINGS VALENTINES!!!!!!!!!! AAHHHH!!!!!!! OMgosh i ran to them lol. But im mad cause they have Legolas, which is DANDY with me lol but they didnt have Rudy in them and they didnt have Pippin!!!!!!! They have Legolas, Frodo, Gimli, Treebeard, Gandalf, and Eowyn. I'm keeping 1 of each for me, and ALL of the Legolas ones! HAHA I already put everyone's names on em too lol.
If I couldnt find those, i was gonna make my own BSB ones lol that woulda taken alot of time though.

Well besides that, I found a Pippin action figure! Well they have em at Target for 11.22 but it comes with Lurtz! I dont want an orc! I only want Pippin! But i'm gonna buy it anyway lol. But i was surprised cause they had a 12' Frodo, Bilbo, and Ring Wraith doll! I want a Legolas one like that!

I'm gonna be done with writing I love BSB in about a month!!!!!! YAY! Well if i do half a page a day (a front or a back) then that'll be at least a 1,000 or more every 2 days. Cause i'll have at least 500 on each side, so thats 1,000 for a whole page. And i'm at 78,198. So 21,000 left. So it shouldn't take me that long. YAY! but then i have to count them ALL again, so it'll be 100,000 perfectly. Knowing me i'll have like 100,002 lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment