Friday, January 24, 2003

I hate Litchford!

Well I got chewed out by Litchford today. Yay me. So I walk into geometry and sit down and he hands us out notes for this chapter, which i happen to like (not to give him props or anything). But anyway there was an abomidable pic of some sort of lamp on there. We had to have a pic to use for what were learning. So anyway, let me tell u this first. 2 weeks ago we had a quiz in there and there were 2 blank boxes, so i wrote i love BSB small inside all the boxes when I was done with my quiz. Ok back to what I was saying.

Well anyway he's talking about the notes and I start writing I love BSB small inside the lamp. Now this lamp was idy bidy, i was gonna be done in a minute and a half. So i'm writing and I am HONESTLY listening to him and I know whats going on. Suddenly he walks up to my desk and he's about a foot away from my face and goes "STOP WRITING I LOVE B S B"
He said it real slow too. He goes do you understand me? And I go yeah but I was smiling SO hard so i think that made him madder. But he's not done with telling me to stop. He said "STOP WRITING I LOVE B S B! It's a STUPID fad! Get over it. Your wasting your life!" Well by this time i'm laughing and smiling so big and I know my face is apple red cause I can feel it being hott. Most of the class was cracking up. Well then Jim Stone yells, "You just ruined her life!" And Troy got my attention and had written I love BSB huge on his paper lol. I love him hes so great lol.

Well then honestly I was about to cry. I felt so awful. I actually sat and kept reading the notes cause if i didnt occupy my mind i started thinking about it and my eyes would water. The 2 reasons I didnt wanna cry were:

1. I didn't wanna cry in there and look like a baby in front of everyone (not to mention Robby was in there) and knowing him, Litchford would say something else mean about me crying.

2. Today was the one day I coated my eyes with non waterproof mascara.

And when he wasn't looking, I finished writing I love BSB in the lamp, just to spite him. I mean I had 6 more left to write and I woulda been done and looked up at him while he was talking. Well then i finished my homework and had time to spare so I took out my I love BSB notebook and started writing it. And we all started talking cause the bell was gonna ring soon. And Robby and Jenna walk over to me and they both go that was so mean! And that made me feel better cause Robby actually thought it was and was sincere (yay :)) So theyre begging me to start fake crying. And I wouldn't do it cause I was like I cant make myself cry! But i was like omgosh dont ask me to cause I will bawl and I wont be faking it. And I said I need to write it all over my hand like Meenal's hindu stuff. Remember when I covered my hand last year and 8th grade? I said I should do that during class and wear all my bsb stuff. And then I was thinking, maybe I should tape all my BSB pics all over my body and he'll tell me to take it off and i'll have I love BSB all over my skin underneath, covering my body. HAHA I hate that man, I honestly do.

No comments:

Post a Comment