Sunday, January 26, 2003

We got snow! I woke up this morning and thought why is it so dark outside? And there was 2 inches of snow on the ground! But its all gone now lol. I was like dang! cause i didnt wanna go to school tomorrow. Maybe it'll snow again anyway lol. I've been bored ALL day too. So I made some more Lembas! yay! These are alot better than the last batch too. This time it looks like a cake. Cause I used a deeper pan to bake it in.

Well I put apple in it, so if u see red bits in it, dont worry its the peel of the apple lol. And I put blended almonds in it, cause in the book it says theres some kind of pale nut. So i put that in there too. And I put Eagle Brand in it aka condencsed milk. It tastes a little sweeter than regular milk and its creamy and thick. Over all its pretty good. It just tastes like a cake. I didnt get that sweetness I want. I don't know what to put in it to make it that sweet! But this one is thicker, more chewy, a little more gooey too, and its a little dry but its ALOT better than the last one. Believe me, i'm not gonna try and poison u all this time lol.

My mom said it would be better with Icing on top, which is true since it tastes so much like cake lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment