Sunday, January 12, 2003

Guess what movie I saw again!!! LORD OF THE RINGS!!!!!!!!! AAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!

IT WAS WONDERFUL! IT WAS STUPENDOUS! IT WAS MARVELOUS! I think the this 3rd time was the best lol. I got to watch all my fave parts again and laugh at Rudy and Pubert and see Legolas! WOO! Well anyway heres a synopsis of yesterday. Alot happened so be prepared to read lol.

Ok well anyway I get up at 6:20!!! I know i know, ure thinking Cortney, what's wrong with you, how on earth did u get up SO early on a SATURDAY. Well I even got up earlier than i do for school. I get up at 6:40 for school, i know ahhh. Well I got up cause my bladder was about to pop, so i go pee and i cant go back to sleep. That ALWAYS happens. So i lay in bed for an hour and then get up at 7:30 or so i think. Well then Wendy calls me. Wendy is one of my friends who used to babysit me. Shes 18. I had emailed her on Thursday I think to go shopping cause I had money and I wanted to spend it lol.

So she says shes gonna come get me in an hour. So I go get ready and she calls and says shes coming over right now and I still have curlers in my hair lol. So i walk downstairs and she knocks on the door. We leave and we first go to Old Navy. I had a 20$ gift card i wanted to use. But I thought it was 25 but it wasnt when i got to the checkout counter lol. But i bought a pair of black pinstripe pants cause ive wanted some for a while. It was either those or come khaki dress pants. Those were cute too so i think i'll go back later and get those lol.

So then we go to Barnes and Nobles. I wanted to get The Hobbit and I walk in and I find it in a little corner bookshelf thing but I really wanted a hardback one so I was looking around and I couldnt find ANYTHING. So then suddenly Wendy comes and takes me over on the other side of the store and there is a gigantic table with ALL LOTR stuff! I was SO happy! They had paint sets, about 5 different Hobbit books. LOTR books with different characters on them and some games and everything! Well a hardback Hobbit was 18$ and i didnt want to spend that. So i ended up getting the paperback for 7$. I wanna save my money though and go back and get some more stuff lol.


Well then we go to Panera cause were both starving. And i got a soup bowl with broccoli soup. And then we went to Khols and i got Casey some underwear. All Valentines Day underwear actually. And then we went to David's Bridal and tried on Prom Dresses lol. I had wanted to do that 3 weeks ago but they were closed. So we went today. She was actually looking for a dress though cause she has Military Ball to go to. So we go in there and there were girls trying on Wedding dresses galore. But i tried on 3 dresses. A blue one, a gold one, and a black one. They were gorgeous. And ya know i was really happy and surprised that they had SO many big sizes in dresses. Like all the sizes I saw, were my size. So it was like hey I like that dress, they have my size! Cause usually everything is way too small so i dont look at all lol.

But then we went to the mall. And I wanted to go in FYE and get both of the LOTR soundtracks, the FOTR and the TTT. Well they only had the TTT and it was 20$ I didn't wanna pay that but I really wanted it right then so I bought it. There so FREAKING HIGH IN THAT STORE! ITS INSANE! Its hott in therre and it smells bad! But they didnt have the Legolas and Aragorn stand ups in the window anymore cause they had Gandalf. He was 30$ though! But hey Hope, im guessing they have Frodo in the back if u wanna ask lol.

But then we went to the Gap and I wanted some perfume there. But i didnt have enough money cause i wouldnt of had enough for the movie. Cause it was 22$ and i had 24 i think. So i didnt get it. And then we went to that little cart in the front of the mall to look for that ring that everyone has at school. Its the one Hope has lol. Well I went and i looked for a whole pack that had glitter in it and they didnt have it. Cause it was only 1 ball that had glitter in it lol. But the lady that owned it was Arab and she was saying all this stuff to me and i kinda shook my head and I was like yeah.... uh huh.. lol. But she said the ring was 35$!!!!! I was like i dont think so. But then Wendy told me she could get me that ring for 10$ And i was like sure, but she said her and her brother go to those little shops like that in the mall all the time and bargain with them! She said at one of those carts there was a ring for 200$ and she got the dude to drop it to 50$! I was like holy crap! So she said shes gonna go back and buy it for me for 10$ and i'll pay her back lol. So we'll see.


But then we go to the movies and I bought another one of those LOTR plastic heads! HEHE! I used the machine Megan H used last time though so I wouldnt get Rudy again lol. But I got Aragorn and I thought I had gotten Legolas and I was all excited cause the hair was long lol. And then Hope said they have one of those machines at the mall now so i might have to make a detour next time im there lol. But then we see the movie, which was pretty packed by the way. And then its 6:30 and we leave and we get home around 7:30 and we go to the track. She said she goes every morning to the gym at UTC (she goes to school there) and she said we could start going at night. So i'm happy about that. But i've typed too much already lol. Bye yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment