Saturday, January 11, 2003

Ok LJ crapped out a day before yesterday so im posting that post now.

Well I know I havent updated in a few days. I haven't had much to say. Well for starters I quit the play. Enough about that. Mrs Lane came back! YAY! I didn't know until the bell rang on Monday and I came in late on Tuesday (i'll talk about that in a min) and so I finally saw her today in the hall and i hugged her and she wanted me to come by and say hi. So i did with Meenal during Activity period lol. Well anyway back to Tuesday. So me and my mom are in traffic till 8:05 or a little later so i'm late for school. So were pulling in and I go hey mom ya know, I only have 40 mins of Chemistry today and were only watching a film strip. Wanna go and eat breakfast somewhere and I can go in before chapel? And I didn't think she thought I was serious, but she turned around and we went! I was like woo!!!!! So we went to Sonic cause I wanted to eat bfast there since they have it now and ive never had it and weve wanted to try it for a while. So i got a breakfast burrito that has cheese, sausage and egg in it, which was wonderful. And it came with tater tots and a coffee. But it took like 10 mins to get our food so we had 5 mins to eat there and then we had to go already. So we go and I have 5 mins to kill when I get there, of course. So i stay at my locker and go to the bathroom lol.

But anyway yesterday was Elvis' birthday! YAY! He would of been 68. They played his music all day on the oldies station i was like woooo. And today is guess who's birthday!?!?!?! ALEXANDER JAMES MCLEANS!!!!!!!!!! AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!! HES 25!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AJ!!!!!!(in big font)

Hey I dont know how to make big font, so i said that i put it that way lol. Well anyway lunch was the funniest today. So were sitting there and Christin goes, hey Cortney I saw Jessica had a sticker of that Orlando Bloom guy on her makeup case and i was like yeah i know. And she goes, yeah i didnt think he was that hott and right when she said that I took my doll out of my purse and i held it up and everyone started cracking up and Christin was scurred out of her mind. It was the funniest thing. Everyone started laughing at me. Hope does the best impression of me with my doll though. She says I take it out of my purse and stick it in everyone's face. I cant explain it but its the FUNNIEST THING EVER.

But then that started a whole lotr convo at lunch. I think i wanna get everyone to go and see it again lol. We talked about Legolas, Merry and Pippin's love child, Pubert, and of course who else but RUDY! The rudester! Rudeage! Rudish! Mr Frodo caller outter! RRRRREEEEEEWWWWWWWWDDDDDDEEEEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment