Sunday, January 19, 2003

Hey guys, sorry i didnt update yesterday about my wonderful day (I saw lotr again haha), but i was too busy fixing my journal instead of actually updating it lol. Well as I already said I saw Lotr for the 4th time yesterday! YAY! It was great! I went with my dad this time. Well we watched the fotr on friday cause he was like i gotta watch that one to see the second one lol. So we watched like 2 hours of it and then stopped and came back later. Well like 15 or 20 mins into it after we'd come back, my dad goes HEY! (in this real surprised voice) That's Rudy! I made myself hold it in. I was about to die. I was like, if you only knew... lol. But then we saw it and we sat down on the end of the row, in the last 2 seats. I'm telling ya were sitting there and its dark and the previews are about to come on, these 4 FAT people, and i mean fat, just trampled us! They didn't even say sorry or excuse me, they ran over us. I was about to say something to them. And then in the row in front of us, there was this guy who laughed at EVERYTHING OUTLOUD and LOUD that wasnt funny! He laughed at the serious parts! And he had this annoying laugh too. And then next to him was this couple. They talked outloud the whole movie and laughed at the wrong times too. At first i thought the person next to the woman was a woman, but it was her husband haha.

But besides that it was good. I thought about saying to them, this is the 4th time i've seen this movie and your ruining it for me! haha, i'd like to see their faces.

Well i'm going to Winterfest. I walked into church today and i was in the front and Jay goes, going to winterfest? and i shook my head no and i go I think Adam's going, but he didnt say anything about him, it was all on me. He goes you need to go! U need to go get an application and check with your mom and all this stuff and he was putting me on the spot! And everyone was looking at me. So i was like ok i'll ask, but i didnt have the intention of going. But then he saw me after sunday school and he was like got that application? And allison was right there with me and she was like u gotta go to Winterfest! I'll go get u an application lol. And she came back and her and Amber were like yeah it's perfect if you go! Cause we have Me, Allison, Jillian, Jennifer, Breann, and you, so we can put 3 in a room lol. I was like woah ok, i'm already put into plans and I havent asked yet lol. But i asked and my mom wrote a check on the spot. She wanted me to go anyway lol. So i guess im going now lol.

PIPPIN! I love Peregrin Took! haha. He's such a cutie. Omgosh I found out yesterday he's 34! I thought he was 30! I was shocked when I found out! I mean hey I dont mind, i like em old, but i thought he was 30 cause he said on the lotr extended dvd that when he got to New Zealand for the first day it was his 30th bday. But i didnt think that it took 4 years to make the movie lol. Kinda slow there...

But anyway i want yall to watch for my emails cause I put a pippin signature on there! It's the cutest thing! And i did it all from memory too!

ok im bored again so im gonna put a little tidbit on here lol.

Well for one, look at my new icon! Isn't he the cutest????? I wanna give him a *hug*....

Well besides that, i was just watching the Golden Globe pre 6 hour thing that they always do for award shows and they talked to Rudy! Well i was all happy about that and they talk to him about the ROTK. And i was like wooo!!!! Well all he said was he thinks its the best one of the 3 and he said Shelob. Now ure thinking ok big deal? Well either he's insane, or i've been saying her name wrong for the past year. He said SHElob, like she, instead of Shell. He said it SHEEEE Lob, like lobster, instead of lub, like *of*. So i thought all this time it was Shell Lub, but now from Rudy its SHEEE LOB. So i guess we'll see when the extended dvd comes out and they talk about how they made her.

Oh yeah and Pippin rules!

No comments:

Post a Comment