Monday, January 20, 2003

I made Lembas! YAY! There pretty good if i do say so myself. I have to admit i did an easy recipe first cause i didnt know if we had all the stuff the hard recipe called for. Ok the recipe said a teaspoon of salt which i put in, but its too salty. No salt next time. And then again it only said to mix all the ingredients together and not melt anything, so the butter was whole, so it was kinda chunky lol so i dont think that went well with the salt, so maybe thats why lol. I did put vanilla in and nutmeg and not enough honey. I had 2 recipes and i wasnt sure which one i wanted to use, so i kinda mixed em both lol. I'm bringing it tomorrow for people to eat.

Jillian and Megan H want some, so i think im gonna bring more than that cause i know people will wanna try it lol. Im proud of myself though cause i did it all by myself lol.

We went to the mall today. We looked at treadmills, which im begging my dad to get cause me and my mom want one lol. We ate Chik Fil A. I saw the shoes i want too at Finish Line. Drew Akins said those are the ones we can wear for school next year. I was like woo! cause i wanted them before i knew they were in uniform. I think those are the ones he meant. There gray and white new balance. Super cute. Well gonna go, everwood comes on soon! bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment