Thursday, December 5, 2002

Wooooo

ok this week has been up and down for me. Ok this is gonna be a really random entry cause im gonna hop from one thing to the next cause they dont go together lol. Ok well I have to say, Lacie is one of the rudest people ever. We were taking notes in Bible yesterday and randomly she goes, "Americans are stupid." And I go what? And she goes i've always thought that, were all dumb. And I go "Were not all like you Lacie." I dont think she heard/or got what I was saying though. But anyway Mrs Roland always says something thats like her opinion and way of yelling, but shes not really yelling, but u know shes kinda ticked. She was like Lacie were one of the few countries in the world where we actually give everyone a chance to be educated. And all this stuff and that shut her up. I was like Go Mrs Roland! woo!

Ok well we had a pep rally today!! YEAH! Once again the sophomores didn't cheer. When it was out turn to scream, people were like BE QUIET! lol that was funny. I was hoping they would spell out B S B again too lol. The entire school was in there too! It was like homecoming! But i cant understand that cause we've never been to State before so it is a big deal. I hope we win. CPA is really big, and were not. And plus Ryan B is hurt, and he helped ALOT. Tomorrow is Blue and Gold Day! WOO! I always love it lol. I'm gonna wear my blue pants i got, and my BBS football t shirt. I was gonna wear my pants and Robby's blue jersey, BUT HE FORGOT IT! AHHH I wanted to scream!!!!

Well actually, on Tuesday I got up at 5:30 and curled my hair in little ringlets, i was falling over in Chemistry since i get up at 6:40 usually. But anyway i wore my pink shirt and fave jeans and fave shoes ( I wore my fave stuff as u can tell lol). But I was gonna ask Robby for his black and blue jersey to wear to the game, cause i didnt know we were having blue and gold day. Well i found out the football team was going to TN Tech to practice on the turf and they were leaving at 1. And then Drew A told me they were leaving at 12:30. So I started flipping out cause I wasted an hours sleep on my hair and I wasn't even gonna get to ask Robby. Well anyway, they came to class, so i was relieved by that, but i never got to ask him. We did a story in Spanish and i never got a good chance to talk to him.

So class is almost over and I was about to ask him for it, and I look at him and he had the jersey i wanted in his hand. And I was kinda like ok thats odd... And he asked Brittany if she had any classes or was gonna see Meredith L soon. And she said no, but he was like well give this to her, and he handed her the jersey, and she was like what's this for? And he goes, she asked to wear it on friday. Automatically my stomach dropped and my mouth fell open. Ok this upset me tremendously. And she must of been intent on getting it cause it was only Tuesday, she must of asked on Monday, kinda in a hurry wasn't she? Well anyway they left and I went to geometry in a daze. I sat down and Allison and Megan G came in and Allison noticed there was something wrong with me. And I told her and she hugged me and put my head on her stomach (cause she was standing next to me while I was sitting, so my head was at that level lol). And I sat there a few mins and Megan was joking, but she goes Oh dont cry Cortney, being sarcastic though, and I ACTUALLY did. I started to cry and Megan was like CORTNEY! IM SORRY!!! Well then Jenna came in and she saw me looking bad and she started writing me a note in class and it said, What's wrong? Did some guy rip up one of ure BSB pages? and I go no its not that bad :) lol. And i hadn't even finished writing it and Litchford came and took it from me. I fought with him though and tried to rip it up but he took it from me. I swear that man hates me.

Well then yesterday in Spanish I was gonna ask him for his other jersey, cause he has 3 and 1 he has to wear on friday and 1 he gave to Meredith. So he walks in and I go Hey. Hey, can i wear one of your jerseys?? And i said it so fast i didnt get, on friday out? lol and he started walking towards the door to go out before the bell rang, and he goes no, then he goes, yes, no, sure, no and he walked out the door and i go I need an answer! And he looks at me and shook his head lol. I was like WOO!!

Well anyway i wrote it on his hand yesterday cause u know boys, they forget. Which he did. So he said if he can find it and remember he'll bring it to me when they come to leave. But he said it might be dirty, but i was like I dont care i'll wash it lol. So i hope he brings it. Well that was a long entry and i'm sorry!!! I'm gonna go now then! GO BUCS!

No comments:

Post a Comment