Wednesday, December 25, 2002

Christmas baby!

Merry Christmas everyone! Ok I have to first say this day has flown by. Ok so I got up at 8:30 or so and then my mom and dad were up too but Adam didn't get up till like 9 and that was after my dad woke him up lol. But then we opened gifts and I had like 2 and my dad was joking and he was like haha u've been bad this year lol. And then he started giving me all the gifts lol he was like, Cortney, Cortney, Cortney, Cortney lol. Well here's what I got, i'm gonna put it in a list cause it's easier to read lol:


1. A HUGE makeup kit. I saw it at Kohls a few weeks ago and it was 30$ but on sale for 15$ and i thought that was the best deal cause its got like 30 things it. So my mom got it and she said it was the last one lol.

2. Here are the clothes I got: a sweater, camo green track pants (woo! army!), and some teddybear pjs

3. Elvis calendar!

4. An Irish green Bible with my name on it the cover and a matching Bible cover.

5. Adam got me some Cucumber Melon lotion from Bath and Body and a little photo album.

6. Cd's: Nick Carter, Pink, Elvis Christmas album, Good Charlotte (1st and 2nd cd), Christina Aguilera, Avril Lavigne

7. Moulin Rouge dvd!!! WOO HOPE!!! I can't wait to watch it!!!! Now I can see the music videos u were talking about! And I got a BSB DVD! AAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Ok it's the Chapter 1 Greatest Hits cd, but its like a dvd cause it has videos and clips on it.

8. LORD OF THE RINGS EXTENDED DVD!! AAAAAHHHH!!!!! Ok so I asked for this intending to watch it on the computer. Well I opened my moulin rouge gift before this one and i was like wait, cause i wanted the video of Moulin Rouge cause i dont have a dvd player. So I was like ok save some money to go buy a dvd player lol. Well then I go and I GOT A DVD PLAYER!!!!!!!! WOOOONEESSSSS!!!!!!! I was so happy!
Well actually its a dvd and a video player! And its so groovy!!! I can zoom in and change the widths of the screen and everything its so great!!!

Well anyway the Lotr dvd is 4 dvds cause the first 2 are the movie itself with extra footage and then the other 2 are behind the scenes. Well anyway i put in the first disk and it had on there that I could watch the cast and stuff and it had the entire movie with the cast commentary! I thought that rocked but im gonna watch that one later. I started watching the actual thing cause i wanted to see the difference between it and the video. But the dvd came with a FREE ticket to see the Two Towers!!! WOO!!!!!!!!!! But i can only see it at Northgate cause its only for Regal Cinemas but oh well lol.

WE GOT SNOW!!! WE GOT SOME FREAKIN SNOW ON CHRISTMAS!!!!! Not even a covering, but we got some!!! lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment