Saturday, November 30, 2002

We won! We're Going To State!

WE WON! WOOOO!!!! WE WON 39 TO 8!!!! We whooped em! Ok i'll talk about the game in a min but im gonna tell u about my pre-game work i had to do lol. Well I was bored ALL day but then I had to start getting ready at 4:30, even though we were leaving at 6:00, but we left earlier than that. But anyway it took me so long cause I curled my hair. ALL of it. Into little spirals. Ok it took me an hour (which i knew it would) to curl all of my head, each piece 4 times each. I had to curl the bottom, then the section above that and so on until i got to the top of my head. It took a while, but it looked pretty. But anyway I ran out of time and couldnt finish getting ready. I was dressed and I had to throw on all my makeup, i couldnt even do my eyeliner. And then I didn't have time to finish curling the other half of my head. Well it was curly, but the roots werent cause they were the last, so I couldnt finish them. And I couldnt put my clip in! I had a pretty butterfly clip to put in and I had to wait and put it in when I got there. Ok that's my pre-game work lol.

Ok now we got to the game and I looked and found Jillian and Christin in the 3rd row, GOOD seats. Woo well I had to fix my hair, so I got Jillian to go to the bathroom with me. And Jillian was SO fascinated with the handmotion papertowels lol. I must admit they were pretty groovy though lol. So we go and sit back down and the game starts. They start POUNDING US. I was like oh no, were gonna lose bad. But then we started to actually play, well too. So we score, 6 to 0. Then they score 6 to 6. Then they get the extra 2 points, 6 to 8. And then we just pretty much killed them the rest of the game. 39 to 0. But anyway 3 people got hurt. Will H, Tyler M, and Jason D. I was like NO WE NEED WILL! Cause he got hurt at the beginning of the game. But he was fine. We think Cloudland was purposely trying to hurt him, which is smart so he couldnt play. But I think Jason got hurt the worst cause he was on crutches.

But anyway ok me and Christin are cheering all night and all and yelling stuff. And Jillian was next to me and then Allison, Amber, Krissy, Brandon, and Christin on the other side of me. Well Robby would get a great play or something and the announcers would call his name out over the intercom. And the first time they called his name out, I suddenly screamed at the top of my lungs "YEAH!" and people turned around and looked at me. Omgosh I couldnt believe I had just done that. Right after I did it I covered my mouth, like omgosh I just realized what I had done. And Krissy, Jillian, Christin, Allison, Jennifer, and Amber all looked at me and started laughing. Cause the thing is, it was SO quiet when I did it. And Patrick was down from us, and I hope he didnt hear it. I wanted to die. And at the end of the game, me and Christin were gonna yell Go Robby! but we ran out of time. So were going to next week. Ok I have a good idea for next week. It's gonna be fun. I need everyone to do it with me though, I think yall will want to anyway though. Well im gonna go! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment