Monday, December 16, 2002

Ok today was odd

Ok today in geometry, it was kinda bad and good.
u know how EVERYONE ALWAYS rags on me about BSB and all? and like oh there gay all that crap? well usually jenna, brittany k, robby, troy, and LITCHFORD himself were all doing it. well see they all do it everyday, well today was litchford's first day but the rest do it about everyday, but it was ALL class today, ALL. Ok well troy started it for a piece of paper, i told him last week if he wanted paper he had to say I love BSB, so he did and i gave it to him, so now he keeps doing it and i didnt wanna give him any and he goes BSB RULE! I LOVE BSB! and all this stuff and i was like troy, sing a BSB song if u want paper, sing a spanish BSB song lol. He was like u know it in spanish? He was sitting there singing like hola como estas muy bien and all this stuff like random sounds and it sounded spanish lol so i started cracking up. But anyway, ALL OF THEM WOULDNT LEAVE ME ALONE! AAHHHHH usually i dont care, which i didnt. Robby takes a sheet of my i love BSBs and he makes a shredding noise and it sounds like he rips it but he never does he just smiles, but brittany k took one today and ripped some of it and tore like 5 centimeters on each side
I didnt think she was really going to but i saw her take it, and allison and jenna were like omgosh look at her eyes! cause they got huge and i watched her and she tore it and i started to cry. I had been laughing so hard all class my face was real red and hot and i made myself laugh so i wouldnt start bawling. The tears didnt come out but u could see me about to cause my eyes got really blurry and my mouth started to quiver and i started laughing so i wouldnt cry and robby wanted to see one of my pages cause he did that shredding noise thing and i wouldnt give him one so he got up and came over to my desk to get one and i covered my face with the BSB folder so he wouldnt see me cry. Omgosh i always say i'd probably cry if anyone did anything to one, but i didnt think i HONESTLY would. I asked allison about it in chorus and she was like yeah i was getting worried about u when i looked at u lol.
But other than that my day was good.

Chemistry was pretty easy. I HAVE A B IN THERE!!! WOO!!! I THOUGHT I HAD A C! But she dropped my 38 on that test lol so that saved me.

No comments:

Post a Comment