Friday, December 27, 2002

Ok ya know what? I went to Media Play yesterday and i finally found all the Lotr stuff Jillian had told me about. I was all giddy when i saw it lol. It was like a tower of stuff (haha Two Towers). And it had action figures, mugs, books, lunchboxes! But obviously alot of the stuff was gone from Christmas. But they had the plush Frodo doll!!!! See the thing is, I don't want the Frodo one. I want the Legolas one. But I don't think they make a plush Legolas one yet. They might later on. But I was surprised they even had the Frodo one. But anyway we went to Target and i thought ya know, i wanna go look in the toys for a Legolas action figure. But then i was nah, they probably dont have anything or there sold out so I didnt go look. Well I get home and start talkin to Jillian and she said she went to Target yesterday too AFTER i went and she said there was one Legolas figure left. I COULD OF GOTTEN IT! BUT ME BEING STUPID DIDNT GO LOOK! AAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I could kick myself right now! But im gonna see if we can go back today. Maybe that one will still be there or they put more out on the shelves. But anyway nothing else has happened. I'm STILL watching my lotr dvd. I havent watched any tv cause i've been watching this all day lol. I finally started the 4th dvd yesterday and its the best one so far. It's funny cause its got the cast talking and stuff. But i'm near over with that one. Hopefully i'll finish it today and then i can watch it over again! yay! lol. But all of my dvds have done great except for the last one. There was a section where it started to crap out on me. But other than that its been great. And I have nothing else to say so im gonna go! bye!

I GOT MY LEGOLAS ACTION FIGURE! AAHHH! YAY! I made my mom take me to Target and i ran in and looked and they had plenty. I was like woo that was close lol. But it sorta looks like him, but they made his hair dark blonde and its light blonde! But other than that it rocks! It's got 5 arrows, a quiver attached to his back, an Elven coat, its got a place for his sword, and 2 daggers. It's great. And its SO bendable! It's feet and legs and arms and wrists all move its great. I'm gonna sleep with him tonight lol. When I found him, I picked him up and carried the box like I was hugging it lol. And then we went to the mall and we walked past FYE and they had a Legolas/Gimli cutout in the window! I wanna buy it! I don't know if it's for sale though! But they have em on ebay for 26$. But i didnt really want Gimli in it, even though I do love him too. The cut out is 5'10. It said on ebay that it was so light u could hang it on the wall! And i told Jillian and she said, U dont have any room on ure wall! lol. Good point.

No comments:

Post a Comment