Wednesday, December 11, 2002

Ok Jillian hasn't been to school in 3 days! Jillian come back to us!!!!! I miss u!!!!! Ok when you come back i'm giving u the biggest hug known to man lol. We drew in chorus today for our groups for the Alleluia canon and its Jillian, Me, and Drew A.! Woo! And Jillian guess what! U get to go first in our group cause ure letter A! WOO!! lol. We had to draw and our paper had a # on it and a letter. I got 15 b, so were group 15, and Drew got 15 c and Jillian got 15 a. So since Jillian is A, she gets to start the canon lol. I told Drew that we had Jillian and I was like woo! We got Jillian! and he goes yeah Jillian's a good singer lol. I was like aww thats sweet. Ok knowing me, I will bomb lol. But anyway I made a whoping 38 on my chemistry test! WOO! GO ME! Ok I didn't make the lowest grade tough lol, someone made a 26, so i dont feel so bad lol. But it's not a test anymore for us, she made it a quiz grade. And then she made us do problems off the board that she did for us, so it's an automatic 100, that should help my grade some. SHES NOT SUPPOSE TO BE AT SCHOOL TOMORROW! WOO!!!!! Well I think thats what she said the other day, so im hoping thats true lol.

Ok today during the middle of class, Sandy P walks in the doorway and goes, Mrs Taylor I think i'm in love with you. It was the most random thing ever lol. But really funny lol. And he goes, I'll pick u up at 7 on saturday sweetheart. It was so funny lol. And someone else told me he did it in their class too lol. Danielle cut her hair off!!!! It's so short now! But its way cute. Its a little longer than her chin and it has long layers in it. She had it flipped out today, it was really cute lol.
Ok well not much else to say, i'm gonna scoot my boot. Bye!

Ok just a random note, some random person keeps IMing me and saying their my best friend from when I was little. And its not them.... And i just blocked them and they warned me! More than once too! Ok this is creepy...

No comments:

Post a Comment