Wednesday, December 18, 2002

AAAHHHH!!!!

I SAW IT! I SAW IT! IIIIII SSSSAAAAWWWWW IIIITTTTT!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TWO TOWERS!!!!!!!!! TWO TOWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS THE BEST!!!!! OMGOSH I PEED ON MYSELF WHEN LEGOLAS CAME ON!!!!!!!!!!! Ok so we had exams today and I took my gifts. Jillian gave me a gingerbread candle that smells SO GOOD. I LOVE gingerbread and cinnamon stuff its my fave. Then she gave me chocolate, and a chocolate apple, those things rock SO MUCH. There SO GOOD. And she gave me a little angel piece to put in my room. Its so cute. I love little things like that. I'm gonna put it on my desk or my dresser.

And then my mom got to school at 12 so we went to Northgate for the movie. Well we went to Chik Fil A and we saw Bart, Adam S, and Matt H there. Then our movie was at 1 and we got there like at 12:30 and we ran and got tickets cause I thought they might be sold out but they werent. There werent many people in there when we got there but it was full by the time the movie started. Katlyn came with me. Shes spending the night too. Well the movie was AMAZING. I flipped and awwed and drooled when Legolas came on. Woo he did this little half smile thing too and i went goo goo over it lol. And I have to say it was funny. They made Gimli SO funny. It was great. We all were cracking up. Well it was 2 hours and 59 mins and i got sleepy through it. I had to make myself stay awake. But when it got to Helm's Deep i perked up real quick. It had the scene where Legolas rides down the stairs on a surfboard and shoots his bow and arrows at orcs! That was the best part of the whole movie lol. Well then were leaving and were 5 mins from home and the car starts smoking. My mom gets scared doesnt know what to do cause were like 2 miles away from home so we pull over. So then i tell her go slow and we'll go home, but we had to stop at my church instead and right before we turned off the engine, it stopped. It turned off by itself. But then my dad was late getting home so my mom called Adam and he came and got me and Katlyn and then my dad came a bit later and got my mom. He said something came loose but its fine now.

No comments:

Post a Comment