Sunday, December 15, 2002

well hello again. I have alot to say. Well my mom and dad went to Gatlinburg for their anniversary this weekend and i got stuck with my gma. Yay. That sucked cause i rode him Matt H since he lives so close to me, but he told me he had to do some stuff for football after school and it would prob be like 40 to 45 mins. So i was automatically POED! I HATE STAYING AFTER SCHOOL! EVEN 5 MINUTES I HATE! AAHHHHHH!!! Im at school ALL day and the last thing i wanna do is stay there longer than I have to. But anyway we ended up leaving like at 4, so i got home around 4:30. Ok my grandmother wasnt suppose to be there till 5 or 5:30, she'd been there since 3:30! And she couldn't get in cause she didnt have a key so she was sitting in her car in the driveway for an hour! I WANTED TO KILL HER! OMGOSH U DONT GET MY GRANDMOTHER. They come everywhere, 1 hour early. I SWEAR, i'm not lying. They dont understand time. When we say 5, we dont mean 2. I dont mean 4 or 4:45, or even 4:59 and 59 secs! I MEAN 5:00! AAHHHHH THAT KILLED ME!

Well then i did nothing friday and then saturday Wendy came over at 3 and we went shopping and to eat. We went to Hixson to shop and take things back and we went into Old Navy, and at one check out line, there was at least 20 people in it, im not kidding. Well then we went to eat at the Brick Oven cause theres this really hott guy that works there and he looks like Toby Macquire and Irish Hottie mixed, woo he looks good. So we went and i wanted to see him, but he wasnt working! But our waiter was in one of Wendy's classes and he knew her.

Well then we took her b/f food and hes really cute! But i met him and all and he was nice and they talked about me later on the phone and he said I was cute and he thought i was 18! She hadn't told him how old I was and when she did he didnt believe her. He was like ure lying to me lol. Then went to Hamilton Place which was a zoo. And i got the bright idea to go to David's Bridal and try on Prom dresses for fun!!! lol! I was so excited to do it! but we got there and it was closed!!! So were going on tuesday lol I cant wait man! Well im gonna go! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment