Sunday, December 22, 2002

Lord of the Rings

Ok I am on the biggest Lord Of The Rings high right now. Last night while I was walking to Jillian we exchanged pics. She sent me Shane West pics and I sent her of course, pics of Legolas. Then I went and looked on ebay at LOTR stuff and they have 186 pages! And theres like 30 things on 1 page! aahhhhhhh so much to look at! But what I want is a Legolas doll. Not an action figure, but a doll. There are a billion action figures and i'm sure i'll get one anyway, but I want a doll. Theres a doll like Frodo on Ebay but it's only of Frodo i cant find anyone else. I want a Legolas doll like Megan wants a Hagrid doll. The only difference is, she actually can go buy hers, I dont even know if they make them lol.

But I asked Jillian if they had LOTR stuff at Media Play and she said it was EVERYWHERE. I begged to go last night but no one would take me so i'm going today. WOOOOOO I cant wait! I wanna look for a shirt too. And I want the one thing for my bday. And Galadriel's ring too. It's SO PRETTY. But anyway im gonna go look for LOTR on ebay again in a min. Hey yall if u go and read Megan's journal, see if she puts up her Elijah Icon i sent her. It says Pervy Hobbit Lover! HAHA! She said she would keep it but might not put it up lol. So u can check for that if u go lol. Well i'm gonna go entertain myself with Legolas! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment