Saturday, October 26, 2002

Heidi ho neighbor

Heidi ho neighbor, haha lol. We won the football game!!!! It was great! We played Lipscomb and the entire game it was back and forth with the score. We were winning, then they were winning and it went on and on like that all night until the 4th quarter w/ 35 seconds left. We had the ball and we 10 yards to go. So Will Healy threw it to Henry and we scored!!!! And we got the kick so it was great!!!! it was like 33 to 27. There were SO many people who didnt get to play though! Like half of them were on academic probation. Jon, Jason, and Robby, all couldnt play cause of grades. And Ben couldnt play cause someone in his family died and one of the freshmen couldnt cause he hurt his shoulder and Trip couldnt play, but i dont know why. Oh in spanish on friday i found out Robby doesnt like scary movies! I was like ME TOO! lol. Anyway.....

I went to Lacie's party tonight!!!! We had a blast! We did karaoke the whole time. The djs had mullets!!!!! AAHHH JILLIAN MULLETS!!!! I thought of u lol. Well the party was family and friends mixed. So there were more family than friends lol. It was me, Meenal, Krissy, Ashley Tudor, Hope, Megan H, Amber, Kenzie, Chad Whitaker, David Geren and a guy named Drew i knew from church. It was alot of fun.

Ok i got up at 6:30 this morning for the stupid ACT which i bombed completely. I know i did awful. There 4 tests and i was like yay it wont take that long, but it did. Believe me, it took 4 hours. But first we had to be there at 7:45 so i was there like 7:35 or 7:40 and people were getting there and outside the door it said u will be let in at 7:45, we weren't. We stood there for till like 8. Plus the only sophomores from Boyd were me and Shaneka and i didnt see her until she walked passed me when we were inside. So i was standing there looking stupid for 20 mins by myself. So we go in and were assigned rooms by alphabetical order so of course Shaneka is in the very last room while im in the first. I had it in Mrs Taylors room, like i need to think of Chemistry on a saturday lol. Well then we took English first which was 45 mins and i didnt think i would finish but i did and literally 3 or 4 seconds after i put my pencil down, time was up. Then we did math, which i had 20 mins left cause i didnt know what i was doing, so i guessed at alot of them. But i knew more than i thought. But there were ALOT of geometry questions on there and i was like hey i know what some of this is asking me lol.

So then we had a 15 min break. So we went downstairs and i saw Shaneka and we went into the potty and she had to leave cause her break was earlier than mine. So i called my mom and complained about how tired and bored i was lol. So we have to be back at 25 till, and the clock downstairs said 30 till, so i turn around and theres NO ONE in the hall. So i start freaking out and run upstairs and everyone is in the class already looking at me. Mrs Jarret was helping and she was like thats who it was, Cortney. I was like thanks, the stupid sophomore was late lol. But 2 other girls walked in after me so it wasnt as bad. But the last 2 tests were 35 mins each and 40 questions and i just didnt care anymore. I was so tired and i just wanted to leave. It was the reading and then science section and i just like randomly filled in answers on the science, i didnt know what to do. I was hoping there would be some electron configurations on there since its fresh in my mind lol. But no luck. I think i did bad, but i dont care. I have pretty much 3 years to take it. Well i came home and went to bed at like 1:30 and i was so tired, but i couldnt sleep! I was like whats wrong with me??? But i ended up falling asleep like at 2 and waking up at 4:30. I wont sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment