Tuesday, October 1, 2002

Big change for me

Howdy yall! It's Homecoming Week!!!! It's the best week of the year!! YAY! We had Tshirt day yesterday, which rocked. I love the shirts. We had Hero Day today, which was hilarious lol. Megan H was Quail Man!!!!!!! AAHHH!!!! I about died when i saw her!!!! Ok, i swear there were more doctors at my school today than in the state of Tennessee lol. Lots of doctors and army people. I wore my BSB shirt and necklace. lol today in Spanish Mrs. Lee made us go around and say who our hero was. So when it got to me i go Yo Soy (I am) Backstreet Boy fan and everyone started making fun of me lol. Chad W yelled Backstreet Boys in this high pitched voice and Bree and Brittany both went OMGOSH! BACKSTREET BOYS! and they like fixed theit hair and were like Omgosh like omgosh lol(using the likes purposely lol). Chad was Jared from Subway!!!! It was the funniest thing EVER!!! I saw him this morning and i just thought he was in dress code and wanted to wear his glasses. But then later on i found out he was Jared w/ the collared shirt/ clear glasses, and then he stuffed his shirt with other people's shirts to give himself a fat stomach lol it was the funniest thing. Braydon M was Michael Seymore, that was perfect for him lol. And 5 of the junior girls were lunch ladies, omgosh i was dying when i saw that. I was SSOO glad my mom isn't a lunch lady anymore though lol. Tomorrow should be fun too lol. I'm gonna wear my PJs. Just some flannel bottoms, a tshirt, and krissy's burkenstocks lol.

We've been having Powder Puff practice!!! It rocks SSOO much!!!! I love football! lol. We dont do much but its so groovy lol. We had practice sunday for the first time and there was a ton of people. Theres more sophomores than Juniors though. Of course right off i was picked to be put on the line lol (aka lineman). I knew I would be anyway so i was like ok i WANT to be one lol. I dont like to run, at all lol. But they had too many, so i'm alternating with Sarah W on defense. But then on offense i'm Center which rocks lol. It's the only time i get to touch the ball lol. I get to hike it to Christin W who is the quarter back which also rocks cause i love Christin to death lol. She's an awesome QB too. Oh its the funniest thing though i have to tell you. Last night we had like no one there for practice. There was like 15 of us, but the other team didnt have many either so its not a big deal. But anyway i have no one to block, so usually i go to the left or right. Well Robby A was around there helping (he's a coach for us) and I go I have no one to block. So he goes block me lol. And it was funny cause he had just come from football practice and had gone to get something to eat, so he had a mcdonalds drink in his hand while i hit him lol. So he just stands there and doesnt really try and he said i was hitting him wrong, so he was like push me, hit me, hit me that way, lol and just kept going backwards while i hit him lol. And then Drew A always puts me in the middle during the huddles since im center, but this time he like physically took me, like pushed me while i was backwards so i couldnt see what i was doing, and he ran me into Robby lol. He was like Hey! Oww! lol i was like Robby im sorry!!!! lol. He's so funny.

I have Chemistry, Spanish, and Geometry with him. I sit by him in Spanish and talk to him. And then today in Geometry Mr. Litchford goes Cortney while we were all talking and i go yeah?? And he goes ure partners with Robby lol so i was like ok good he's fun lol. So we have to work on these worksheets, which we didnt do. He sat and made fun of Adam the whole time which was hilarious. He keeps telling me to tell him so he'll get mad lol. I keep telling him he's gonna hit him and he says nah, he likes me lol. He even went as far as to calculate how long Adam was on the wrestling mat and didnt win lol. 3 hours and 16 minutes lol he told me to tell him so i wrote it down. Aahhh hes fun lol. I think i've decided i dont like Cheer boy anymore. I think its b/c ive liked him for almost 2 months and i dont think ive liked any guy that long before. But the weird thing is i stopped liking him, and im automatically liking someone new. And ive never gone from one guy to another before that quick. Not from one guy to the next. Its odd. But oh well. ttyl bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment