Wednesday, October 9, 2002

Ya know im surprised i havent gotten sick yet lol. Everyone at school is sick. I'll either get a cold or the flu. I'd rather get the flu. I hate having a cold, even when i'm at school i dont talk and i cant sing in chorus. Robby was sick today in spanish with a sinus infection i think and was complaining the whole time. He asked if i had any tylenol and i said no but i'd make sure to keep some for him next time lol. He left early during geometry too. He said all of it went to his ears and it hurt when people talked lol. I was like aww Robby. Brittany K and Jenna were yelling at him as he was leaving to make him feel worse. I was like awwww thats so mean. But then he told Mr. Litchford that he was probably gonna come back for football practice lol. Jillian came back! YAY! She cant go to the game with me though and cant spend the night either. But she is going to the game. I think im gonna ask Chrisin W if she wants to go with me and spend the night. No offense to u Jillian! I still love u!!!!!! And they pic was so cute too!!!! Well im gonna go! I'm talking to Brittany J, i gotta go read that stupid t2c book too! bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment