Friday, November 1, 2002

I had the best time at Krissy's party! I'm literally about to fall over cause ive had 5 hours of sleep. I slept like 3 at her house and 2 at home. aahhhh i will sleep well tonight. VERY well. There was like 15 of us at the party, it was fun except for the whole screaming and horror movie thing. Chad was Michael Myers, with the mask and all. He scared me about 5 times i think. I would scream every time. I'm surprised im not hoarse today lol. But i got so freaked out continuously that anything would make me scream. The littlest thing would. Like Michael H walked through the door behind me and just walked through with no costume on or anything and didnt do anything and i screamed bloody murder and started to cry. aaahhhhh everything bothered me, it always does. But all the girls spent the night which was me, Jillian, Lacie, Brittany M, Krissy, Tudor, Kenzie, Amber, Hope, Danielle, and Christin W. We had the best time lol. Joseph F called and Jillian and Tudor basically talked to him every voice known to man lol. Jillian was a redneck and ghetto, Shanepha lol. And Tudor did Boris and Arab and She get it from her mama haha i still love that. Tudor is the best. TITTIES!!!!!! AAAHHH!!!! lol.

Ok im pretty sure everyone and their brother knows i like Robby. We were playing truth or dare, which no one did any dares and the only question was who does everyone like. And everyone had to go around the room and say. Well basically Lacie asked me truth or dare and i said truth and she asked me who i liked and i was like i dont wanna say and all and i said everyone should say. So everyone basically did and i was the last one. So they get to me and Lacie is pushing the crap out of me to say it lol. So i was like I like Robby and all and lacie was like I KNEW IT! and started flipping out on me about it, i was like wow is it that obvious? lol and she said she thought i did when i asked mrs lee if i could move next to him when we changed seats next quarter lol. Oh well. Well anyway im gonna go! im going to fall over in a minute so im gonna go! bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment