Sunday, October 13, 2002

Oohhhh!!!!! We found out that the play is gonna be Fiddler on The Roof! I dont even really know the storyline though lol, i do now though. Jillian and Casey both wanted me to do the play though. They both said i would love it. I was thinking about it and i put my name on the paper and right after i wrote it i was like oh my gosh i actually put my name down and i was gonna erase it but i didnt. But it sounds like alot of fun. I tried to go and rent the movie yesterday but i couldnt find it. And im downloading the soundtrack now too so i'll know all the music and stuff. I told Jillian and Megan G on friday that i really wanna do it but when i get up there t actually do it in front of people, i would pee on myself and megan thought that was the funniest thing and started cracking up lol. I was like its true lol.

I think i wanna be one of the daughters. That would be alot of fun. Cause they sing the matchmaker song together and all and its a pretty big part but not HUGE. I want some of a solo but not like a whole song or anything. And acting doesnt really bother me as much. Im not really scared about that. But i am nervous b/c Mrs Wortman said that we'd have to speak with Jewish accents. How am i supposed to do that? But i dunno, we'll have to practice. ALOT. But i think its gonna be alot of fun! I hope so at least! bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment