Wednesday, October 23, 2002

Groovy news

I have the best news!!!! I was waiting all weekend for my report card and it never came. So finally it came yesterday. So i get into the car and i already told my parents that i would have a C in geometry, and that was the only class i didnt know my grade, but i was just assuming cause i always have a C in there. Well anyway i got in the car and i go hey my report card came! And she goes yeah, u didnt get what u said in Geometry. I was like shes gonna kill me. I thought i had gotten a D. So i look and i got a B!!!!!! AAHHHH!!!!! I FLIPPED!!!! Cause that means i made star roll!!!!! HAHA!!! I had a B- but i still had a B!!! YES!!! And i got paid 100 bucks!!! I get 15$ for each A and 10$ for each B, but this is the only money i get all year from my parents for my own lol. So i though i had 85 cause i had that C, but i ended up getting 95, so my dad gave me a 100$ bill and he said keep 5 for ure effort lol. I got a Ben Franklin lol. But all this money is going towards Christmas gifts. Did u know Christmas is 2 months from Friday???? THATS INSANE.

Ok on Monday i woke up with a headache. Well i went to bed with one and still had it when i woke up. So i asked to stay home cause usually my headaches get progressively worse during the day. So it was one of my hookie/sick days. But it was pretty much a hookie day cause i felt fine when i got up. But anyway i told my dad i stayed home and he goes thats ok, u need a day off every once in a while lol. And then i said knowing my luck, i'll end up sick all of fall break lol. Well instead of then, I woke up this morning with another headache. I went to bed with one and woke up at 3:30 with my head pounding. Like it was one of those that was about to be a migraine. So i got up when my alarm went off and it was kinda like the boy who cried wolf thing u know??? Cause my mom didnt believe me. Like this headache was worse than the other day, i was in awful pain. If u dont know by now, I am the queen of headaches, always and forever.

Well anyway I get up and i was gonna ask to go in after Chapel. And i walk into my mom's bathroom and she goes, whats wrong? in this smart elik voice, like whats wrong with u again. And i go i have a headache. And she goes Oh no u dont. Don't u start that again. She was like ure fine ure going to school. I went into the bathroom to get ready and started to bawl. I felt so sick and wanted to rip my mom in half. Yall dont know what its like having my mom. U dont want her, trust me. But inevitably the crying made my head hurt worse. It wasn't reallty the fact that she didnt let me go to school, cause i was fine later on, but that she was rude about it and thought i was fine when i could of been throwing up. I hate her. I cannot stand my mother. Sorry to end up on a bad note.

No comments:

Post a Comment