Monday, October 7, 2002

Pretty groovy day

Today was pretty good. The only bad part was that i was really tired all day, i had a headache, and it rained part of the day. And i think i got my headache b/c it rained lol. But anyway i almost fell asleep in Chemistry. We watched a film strip at the end of class and i was like nodding out lol. We have a Bible test tomorrow. We didn't run in PE! YAY! He kept talking and i was like yes, keep talking, run out of time lol. So we had 15 minutes to do stuff and i thought we wouldnt go outside since it was raining this morning but then it stopped. So i thought we would go out but all we did was walk around the gym for 15 mins which rocked lol. I have been STARVING ALL DAY! I dont know why! I have been so hungry and was about to die when lunch came. I like enhaled my lunch lol.

Then Spanish was fun. Mrs. Lee gave us a partner activity w/ this worksheet. So Bart (he sits behind me) he was like Cortney wanna be my partner? And before i could say anything, Robby goes no Cortney i want u to be my partner. And Bart goes i called it first. And Robby goes i said it first. And i go Bart Robby will hit u if he's not my partner and Bart goes i dont care, he hits like a girl anyway lol. So there sitting there arguing over me lol. So i ended up being Robby's partner. He was like come over here (i sit right next to him lol) and he pulled my desk over next to him even though i was still in it lol.

So he drew the pictures and i translated. He thought i was lying the whole time cause the story was so screwed up lol. He was like ure kidding me right?? And i made him a pretty pretty for his bday which was yesterday and i told him i would but it wouldnt be pretty lol. So i go Robby did u have a good birthday? And he goes yes i did actually. And he goes where's that card u were gonna make me? And i go i made it but its bad. And he goes no u dont lol and i go yeah i do its in my backpack and he goes get it out then. So i did and he was like that is bad lol. But he put it in his pocket to keep so i was like yay he liked it lol.

I made a 56 on my geometry test, which was turned into a 63. No one in my class made a B. We all pretty much failed. I do have a 98 in spanish though lol. Jillian, Megan W, Emmy, and Katlyn were all sick today. Katlyn was there though. Jillian has that stomach virus thats been going around and i think everyone else has it too. I'm surprised i havent gotten it yet. Well im gonna go i guess. I gotta read T2C, yay :(

No comments:

Post a Comment