Friday, October 4, 2002

We won homecoming!

YAY! We won the homecoming game!!! I think everyone knew we would though lol even Lookout Valley knew lol. We won 57 to 14. I decided to not go to the party afterall. Not that many people were going anyway. WE WON POWDER PUFF!!!!! AAAHHH!!!!! I couldn't believe it!!!! That was the most fun I have had in a very long time lol. We got there and we were supposed to practice on the baseball field but no one was over there, but people were decorating the U Haul for the halftime lol. It looked pretty good. But then i went and we had "practice" we passed the ball lol. And then we all put morgan's black shoe polish on under our eyes to make us look mean lol.

Our shirts were cute too. They were baby blue and said stars and stripes in black. But i liked the freshmen/senior's better cause theres actually looked like jerseys. Ours were just tshirts. But anyway we get there and stand in our circle and get pumped up and start jumping and all and ran through the sign which was fun lol. And then we go and right before were supposed to play, i was standing like next to a group of girls on the field and Robby was standing there talking to us. And there was a girl on my team in front of me and Robby looked at her and goes stop smiling and then he points at me and goes stop smiling lol which made me smile even more lol. I always smile around him he's so funny, so i guess thats why he made sure he told me lol. And then we go and Laura scored in the first 7 minutes. And then we scored again so it was 14 to nothing. And i played the whole game except for like 5 minutes in the 2nd half cause Drew was playing everyone and put Kenzie in for me. And she came back and goes, Cortney i want u to go back in, i dont know what im doing lol. So then i went back in and the whole game i blocked Katie Beckham which was fine with me cause shes smaller than me. I was thinking i'd have like Carmen or someone huge but i didnt.

And then about 4 times i fell and all those times Katie fell with me cause we both pushed each other so much lol. And I fell on Christin twice!!!!! And there was one time when Christin swore she said ready set and i didnt hear her at all and other people didnt either but then all the sudden i hear HUT HUT!!! And i tried to pick up the ball but it slipped and katie got it but something happened and it was ok but i dunno. And then the other people started to cheat!!!!!!! Mr. Litchford gave the ball to the seniors! And then they added 1 minute to the clock when there was 40 seconds left!!!! But we still won lol.

And then there some was senior girl who got SO mad at us and was yelling at all of us on the field and Christin goes, Ure just mad cause yall are losing! lol I was like OOOOOHHHHHH GO CHRISTIN! lol Shes so much fun. But i looked like crap in the first 5 minutes, but thats ok. And then we messed up our U Haul lol. We couldnt get Let's Roll in order lol. But i think people said they liked ours alot. And then today my biceps and triceps are like blistered and bruised purple and blue and have scratches and marks all over them. And i think i pulled a muscle in my thigh and i hurt my ankle worse. I hurt it the first practice and made it worse last night. It hurts to walk lol.

Jillian came over after school before the game today. That was fun. Laura won homecoming queen! I was like YEAH!!!!! I voted for her. Well im tired and im gonna go watch the news and see if they show Mickey D's on there lol. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment