Saturday, October 5, 2002

Boring day

Today has been REALLY boring. I wanna go back to the game lol. I stayed up last night till like 11:30 watching the news stations to see if they would show the game. They did but not much. Its b/c it wasnt a big game. I got up at like 6:50 this morning. I woke up to roll over and couldnt go back to sleep and i was like what time is it? cause it was like black outside still. So i layed there till like 8. So it was like getting up for school. I took a nap though. So now i wont sleep tonight lol. I am STILL sore from powder puff. It seems like when i think im getting better, something new starts to hurt on another limb lol.

We took my pics to be developed today and i got em before dinner. We saw Hope too, she was taking her pics lol. When we got there, I ran in and got them and hurried and opened them and found 2 of them and stuffed them in my purse. One was of me and Casey, and ure probably thinking why would u stuff that one in ure purse for no one to see?? It was b/c Casey was giving the finger in the pic lol. It was a good pic except for that. Then I put one of the game in there cause the whole reason i took the pic was b/c it was of Mickey D's. It looked like a random pic of the game though but i still hid it. I did have 2 pics of him though. 1 was actually with him lol. Yay.

Oh tonight after dinner we went into spencers and i saw Elvis magnets!!!!! I was like YEAH!!!!!!! There were like 4 different kinds too and i looked at one and my dad was like do u want it? and i was like u bet!!! So he got it for me!!! Im gonna put it in my locker at school. Were going to sunday school in the morning at East Brainerd. Yay. I like East Brainerd. Its odd seeing all my friends from school there though. I wanna go play powder puff again lol. That was so much fun. I wish Jillian would get on. I'm SSOO bored lol. Well im gonna go! bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment