Sunday, October 6, 2002

Another boring day. I really do hate the weekend. There is nothing on tv and nothing to do. Plus i think about eating lol. I did walk 2 miles today though. I was gonna walk 3, but then Interview With The Vampire came on and i was like aahh! lol so i watched some of it and then came back and watched more. And now im on the computer. I'm talking to meenal and katlyn. I wish it was monday. Oohh, i'm going to the game on friday! yay!!!! And i think jillian is coming with me too. She has to ask her mama. But then my dad said today that he's gonna be at Watts Bar that day, which is half way to the game, so were gonna ride the bus (which i dont wanna do) or were gonna ride w/ Mrs Roland. Cause she always goes and she doesnt care if we go with her since she's taken us before lol. So my mom is gonna ask when she cleans her house on wednesday.

Ok it is official, Megan H is the meanest person ever!!!!!! She is SSOOO CRUEL!!!! If u wanna know what i mean go read her comments on her latest entry. We argued lol.

I'm going driving today. Dad wants me to go. I think were gonna take our route, then go to Kmart. I wanna go get some make up. I wanna go get some more eye shadow, i wanna get some of that compact powder/foundation in one thing, and maybe some liquid foundation. I think i wanna buy some of that shine kind stuff. It reduces shine on ure face. But i saw it at walgreens yesterday and i think it said it was like 11 bucks! I was like dude! WAY too much. Cause i already have foundation so i dunno if i'll get that. I am REALLY bored. I guess im gonna go then. Bye yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment