Saturday, October 19, 2002

We had an awesome football game last night!!!! We won 44 to 12!!!! And it was pretty much 44 to 0 the entire game though. We came into town and there were it's not to late to turn around signs lol. I was like yeah, i'm gonna laugh when we win and they have to go and take those down tomorrow lol. Omgosh!!! I think i was talking to Jillian or watching the game somewhere else on the field and all the sudden I see someone running towards the endzone to score, and I realized it was Robby! And I go IT'S ROBBY!!!!!! I was flipping out one, cause it was an awesome touchdown (the way he did it), and because he's on defense!!! He has like a one in a million chance to score and he did!!!! I was so happy for him!!! I can't wait to talk to him on Monday about it lol. It was like all the sudden, hey thats Robby, HEY THATS ROBBY! lol.

It was SSOO COLD! AAHH!!!! I almost died i was so cold! I wore jeans, a heavy sweater, and my jacket. I didn't think it would be cold enough for my coat, so i didnt wear it. I'm gonna wear my coat and gloves next week though. Ahh yes, cold football games are the best!!!

I got my chorus dress yesterday!!! It's SO pretty! I love it!!! She handed them out and we were in the hall and she gave us a pep talk before she gave them to us lol. She was like now girls, don't flip out if u wear a size 2 and have to wear a size 5 or 6 in this dress, it's the company sizes, remember that. She said some girls last year wanted to squeeze into the smallest dress possible so thats why she wanted to talk to us and tell us not to worry. And she was like well, since theres no waist, were gonna try and make sure it fits on top more so than the middle lol. By the way, my boobs look huge in it. Aahhh they did last year too. Oh well, can't hide it lol.

Coach Robertson was there yesterday. We were running to PE and he walked in to talk with Coach Helton. I was like hey why is he here? lol. When i came around the corner i waved at him and he said hey how are u? and i go good and kept on going lol. Well i think im gonna go! I'll ttyl bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment