Saturday, September 28, 2002

Wow, I haven't updated in a while

Howdy yall. I havent updated in a week! Sorry about that. Well actually i tried to last week and it like messed up my entry so i was like crap lol. Well anyway Casey spent the night last night!!! Yay! We had so much fun. She came over and "babysat" me cause my parents went to the game and to see Adam (yesterday was his bday) and they didnt want me spending the night by myself so she came over. After school we went to her house and got her tennis shoes, which i really wish we hadnt cause i had a massive headache and i was like nnooo, i dont wanna go all the way to ure house and then alll the way to mine lol. But it was fine. And then we came home and like an hour later we went and ate dinner at Applebees. We went on a "date" lol. Well we say that cause i payed for it lol. She said she was gonna tell Johnson that she went on a date. And hes gonna go WHAT? And shes gonna say Cortney took me out lol. She says im a good date too cause i dont complain about how much she gets, which isnt much at all. But anyway we went to Panera after that to get something to drink. And right after i ordered casey decided to not get anything, she wanted to go home and eat my yogurt and oreos lol so i was like ok. But i ordered a small and it was like a large, so we split it. And then we went home and then we went to the track and walked 3 miles which we were both dead afterwards lol. We couldnt like walk when we sat down. But then it was like 11:30 and i was trying to stay awake, but i couldnt so i told casey to go walk tv in adams room lol. And then i woke up this morning and she had fallen asleep in there w/ the overhead light on. She was supposed to sleep in my parents room lol. She said she got too lazy to get up. Well then this morning we got up and then ate lunch at Taco Bell which was REALLY yummy and we came back and walked around the neighborhood. Its SSSOOO gorgeous today. Its great. Its not cold or hott, just right. Then she left. And I have been here doing nothing. Ive been trying to entertain myself lol. I did my homework.

I had Bible and Geometry. Ok now i have to say i had a weird dream about Mr. Litchford the other day. And it weirded me out too when i saw him. When i have dreams about people i know, i sit and i think about them ALL day. I think about the dream actually. But its weird, its like i like them for a day or something, or until my dream fades and isnt as clear as before. But anyway in my dream i was in his class and i was sitting in a side desk like next to his desk. And for some reason i got 3 concussions lol. But i had those and my face was like on the desk, like i was dead lol. And my arms were like at my sides and he kept holding my hand to try and wake me up. But the dream like revolved around hands or something. But it was like he held one of my hands to get me to wake up and then he barely held my fingertips at some point. I dont know it was odd though. But anyway i cant wait for homecoming!!!! I got my homecoming tshirt the other day. There really cute, but i dont really like that the main color is gray. But anyway im wearing that monday and tuesday im wearing my bsb stuff and wednesday i think im wearing pjs with emmy, meenal, and katie roddy. But im not sure. I told emmy we should come to school with curlers in our hair lol. And then thursday im gonna do 50s for decade day and some blue pants and a white tshirt on blue and gold day. I have powder puff practice tomorrow!!! YAY! I cant wait!!!! Well on like wednesday Meredith and Sarah went around and got everyone's number that they wanted on their tshirt. I think were getting our last names on there too, but im not sure about that. But anyway i wanted 34 *smiles* and meredith looked and didnt find it, but then sarah saw it so i was like CRAP! lol so i got 99, thats my regular #. But anyway i also found out a certain someone is COACHING!!!! AAAHHH!!!!!! I flipped when i found that one out. That means he's gonna be at practice tomorrow, or should be! YAY! Im gonna be like, can u help me? lol. I have no idea how to play anyway. All i know is i'll play the line. Im big, so they would probably put me there anyway. I think we might have practice Monday night too. The game is Thursday. Mrs. Wortman made us sing by ourselves on Friday!!!!! AAhhh i was like nnoo!!!! but she laid it on us so fast, it wasnt that bad. She had like 8 of us at the piano and told us to sing these 3 notes. I was SO glad *someone* wasnt in there to hear me lol i sucked majorly. But anyway im trying to entertain myself. IM SO BORED AHHH. Well im gonna go i guess, im gonna go read this entry lol. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment