Wednesday, September 11, 2002

Sad day

As u know today is September 11th. We had a special chapel today for it. I woke up and was like all tense and anxious. I painted my nails red, white, and blue too lol. Aaahhh i was like im gonna bawl in chapel today cause we were gonna watch a movie. And i didnt cry during the movie, but during the 2nd prayer. He was like we pray for the children who's mom wont be coming home or daddy who wont be coming back from work. I was like NNOO!!!! And thats when i started crying. Meenal started bawling during the movie. I felt so bad for her. My mom was crying on the way to school too. I brought my patriotic music to listen to and she started crying. I was like AAWWW!!!! But anyway, i talked to Asomeone today!!!! And it was an ACTUAL CONVERSATION! Not like a yeah or a hey, it was an a REAL convo! I was like WOO!!!!!! LOL. When i was talking to casey this morning, Coach Cole walks up and said hi and he goes i havent seen u all year!!! He said he had to ask someone if i was still here lol. I was like yeah i need to come by and talk to u soon! lol so today Coach Litchford was late as always for our class,so i went over and talked to him. He said he thought my teeth were pretty lol. I was like well thank u! I need to go talk to him more often. I had fun doing that last year before class started. Well hey im talking to casey! gtg bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment