Thursday, September 12, 2002

Today was pretty good. Dad took me this morning. Since he worked 12 hours tuesday and on and on saturday, he took today and tomorrow off. We went and picked clubs today. lol that was fun. Casey sat with us and we laughed the entire time lol. I said we should put the chess club down and she goes i dont know to play chess. And I go neither do i, we can play checkers lol. We both died lol. It was so funny. Well anyway i put #1 Impact Club w/ Mrs. Akins. I wonder if i could use those for service hours??? And #2 I put Automotive Club w/ Coach Cole. lol I love that man. I dont like car stuff but i thought i could just harass coach cole lol. I miss talking to him everyday before class. It was great though cause he'd answer my random science questions lol. But now im kinda regretting putting that down cause i might ACTUALLY get that and be the only girl in there lol. But anyway i put for # 3 the Chess club lol. Me and Casey and Emmy all did for our 3rd one lol. If we honestly cant figure out chess, we'll play checkers lol. And then in chorus we tried on our dresses today! I was like yes!!!! But i couldnt get one today though. There are too many girls and she doesnt have enough dresses in general, so she has to order some more. Well i went and tried Jenny Yother's on cause hers was an 18 and she's bigger on top like me, so i thought it would fit me. Well i went to put it on and i couldnt get it past the top of my thighs lol. Well Megan W tried it on and it fit her but not at the top. So it wouldnt of fit me anyway cause im like 2 sizes bigger than her on top lol so i was like no way will that fit me. Now i must remind u, these dresses run small. So then i went and tried on Jessica G's old dress and it was too big. It was like 1 size too big. On top and the middle. So Meredith measured me so i can get my own dress that will fit lol. But she measured my bust w/ the string she had, and she goes "Need a little more string there dont we?" lol i was like is that a compliment or not? So i didnt get mine today. I dont know when i'll get it. But Krissy had hers on and tied the belty thing around and hers was RIGHT under her bust and i flipped out cause i hadnt tried mine on yet and i was like Dude thats gonna make it look like i stuffed my bra!!!! I was like i dont need to look like that, i already have it, i dont need more lol. Sorry i know u dont wanna know about my boobs lol. But today i came home and read Megan H's journal and she put on there that during the 9/11 chapel Kristyn Tankersley laughed during the ENTIRE movie nick had made. Now i know i left a mean comment on her journal about Kristyn but i was thinking, if i had heard her and was behind her during that chapel, i would of tapped her on the shoulder and said " Ya know u act so childish and so unAmerican, that i'm surprised the government hasn't deported you yet. " And yes i would ACTUALLY say that. Ure probably thinking, no u wouldnt but believe me i would. If u heard me last year at the Christmas Chorus Concert, u would know i'm not joking. I'm sorry but i HATE her. I always have and always will. Sorry. Just had to get that out of me. Well hey im gonna go! ttyl bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment