Sunday, September 22, 2002

I had a great time last night at Jessica's party. That was a great party lol. I havent danced that much since 6th grade lol. Actually, i dont think ive ever danced that much lol. There were some hott guys there too lol. There were some ho trains or something going on too lol. The rejects showed up like at 10:30 too. I think they were all drunk. Anyway i was walking around or something and jason d saw me and like pointed at me all weird or something and gave me a high five. I was kinda weirded out by that but i was cool with it lol. I think he was surprised to see me there cause he probably thinks im a goody goody and i dont do stuff like that lol. He probably didnt know i danced, or he was just REALLY drunk and didnt know who i was lol. I left at 11 though. It ended at 12. My feet still hurt too lol. But im gonna go! bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment