Monday, September 9, 2002

I get to go and eat off campus lunch tomorrow!!!! Yay!!!! Today we had to turn our money in and i didnt bring mine cause i thought tomorrow was the turn in date for the lunch but tomorrow is actually the lunch lol. So i was like ahhh!!!!! Cause Casey is going and she was gonna drive me cause if u have a car u can drive yourself, but i cant anyway. But anyway i asked Mrs Warren if could my mom could bring it after school and she said they had to be in by lunch!!! So i went in PE and called my mom on my cell phone and she said she had to wait on the air people to come. So i was like aaahhh but she ended up calling them and changed the appt. for tomorrow. So she got there at 10 till 12 lol but i can go now!! But i cant ride with Casey cause i dont think they will let me anyway, but shes gonna ride the van anyway cause she doesnt wanna waste gas lol. So I was like yay she can sit by me. I hope someone else goes too so he can sit with me and casey lol. Were supposed to get out dresses in Chorus on thursday. I cant wait!!!! It will be a little embarrassing though cause like all of one size will be somewhere and another size elsewhere in the room, and she'll be like size 30 over here and i'll go over there lol (i dont actually wear a size 30 lol). I think these dresses will make me thinner this year too lol. The ones from last year had the waistline up too high, but these are lower and are v cut at the waist. Plus they have little flower embroidery around the waist too, and that matches the guy's vests under there coats. We all match, isn't that cute? lol. Im talking to Emmy right now. Just thought u'd like to know. Im listening to BSB too!!!!! Cant get any better than that. Oooooohhhhhh Megan A told me the theme for homecoming is Patriotic!!! YAY!!!! But she said its gonna be called Let's Roll. And I was like huh??? But she said on the plane that crashed in PA on September 11, when they were gonna try and take it over, they said let's roll or something. But anyway she said were gonna have group day, tshirt day, and blue and gold day like always and MAYBE a hero day where u dress up was your favorite hero or something lol. I was like YES! BSB!!!!!! I can wear my pants, shirt, and necklace. I dont have alot of BSB clothes. I need some underwear lol. That would be weird.... lol. Anyway....
Well i dont have anything else to say really so im gonna go!!! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment