Wednesday, September 4, 2002

Another boring day ahhhh

Today was another boring day. It was chapel day though so my first 4 classes were shorter, which is good lol. I did talk to someone though... I said hi and he kinda stared at me for like 3 seconds, which seemed like 5 hours!!!! I didnt think he would ever look away. I was like is there something on my face??? lol. Anyway they announced the homecoming stuff today. Emily B., Laura G., Ashley M., and Callie P. were all nominated for homecoming queen. I voted for Laura. Shes so sweet. She sits next to me in chorus. By the way, Mrs Wortman's mom is having cancer surgery this friday!!!! She said it would be in the next 6 months if she was having it. A little soon dont ya think?? Well anyway enough of that. Not much happened today though. Kinda a average day. I'm waiting for casey to get on. I wish she was. She usually is at this time talking to Johnson. Hhhmmmm, wonder where she is??? Shes gonna sit with me tomorrow at lunch. She came over and said hi and she went with me to throw my stuff away and she said she hated her table lol. I was like well come and sit with me tomorrow. There was no one next to Hope today so i think im gonna save that seat for her. Well im gonna go!!!! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment