Tuesday, September 3, 2002

Not much happened today. Im really tired lol and thats about it. Mrs Jones wasnt at school today!!!! Yay!!!! But she left us too much busy work. My mom went to Kohls today and she said she saw Mrs. Lane!!!!! I was like ahhhhh no!!!!!! My mom told her she needs to come to some football games so i can see her lol. I made a 82 on my spanish test!!!! I was like what the????? Cause usually ALL my tests in there are like 101 or 102 cause its SSOOO easy. I asked her what reflexive verbs were for the paragraph and she never actually answered me. She was like u'll end up using them anyway. I only used 1 and we were supposed to use 5. So i got 16 points taken off!!!!! I would of had a 98 if i had those points!!!!! ggggrrrrr i was so mad. Cause she said someone made a 103 and i thought it was me but it was Krissy. Shes really smart lol its not fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment