Thursday, September 19, 2002

Oohh had a fun day today lol. We had class meetings today, and ours was in the highschool hallway!!!! Were the biggest class and we were in the hall! lol i was like ok. Well anyway we talked about homecoming. The days are as follows:
Monday-TShirt day
Tuesday-Hero Day
Wednesday-Group Day
Thursday-Decade Day
Friday-Blue and Gold Day
Me and Jillian are gonna be 50's girls on decade day. Thats gonna be so cute lol. Im gonna go find an outfit. My mom might make my skirt though. Well anyway i dunno bout group day. I gotta find something to do with someone lol. I can't wait for blue and gold day though. Thats always my fave cause everyone goes wild lol. Well i found out someone isnt going to homecoming. So i was bummed cause he wont take anyone now. Well today one of my friends asked him if he was gonna take someone else and he said no. So she goes, Well one of my friends wants to go with you, and he goes, is it Cortney? and she goes yeah. I flipped man cause he knew it was me immediately lol. But he said he's not going anyway lol. Well im gonna go! Survivor comes on tonight! YAY! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment