Saturday, September 7, 2002

Great game!

WOOOO!!! We had another great game last night!!!! We beat Whitwell 51 to 0!!!!! Omgosh they were such crap, it was so funny. We scored in the first 6 mins of the game!!!! But anyway at the end we had like 8 minutes left and it was like 40 something to 0 and we really didnt care if we scored anymore b/c we were so used to get it lol. We were like oh we scored again?? lol it was funny. Kiss fm was there too. We were the game of the week. Lacie got 2 tickets to see pink and lenny kravitz!!!! I honestly think they cant give away tickets anymore, no one wants them lol. They give them to like random people lol, no offense to lacie though. Cause all they did was ask her to talk on the radio and they gave them to her! lol i was like dude, not fair lol. I told Megan W to tell him to give me some BSB stuff lol. Jillian spent the night with me too. She came home with me and we went to the game with mrs roland lol. Cause my dad was gonna take us, but he had to work, so we couldnt. And then in Bible yesterday, Mrs. Roland goes, whose going to the game??? I go, i was but i dont have a ride. And she goes i'll take u lol. And i was like really?? And she goes yeah sure. So i was like rock on man. So we met her, Todd (her husband), her mom, and alex and avery. We sat in the back in between alex lol hes alot of fun. He kept hitting my boob though!!! I was like dude do u know what ure doing??? lol. And he only hit jillian like once or twice, but he KEPT hitting me all the way up and back lol. I was like ok there, stop lol. Avery had the exact cheerleader outfit for the game lol it was SSOOO cute. She called it her teenager outfit lol. Ok we could not stop laughing at the game. We were so awful though. We were laughing at the whitwell students walking by lol. It was me, jillian, krissy, megan a, and hope. And for some reason it was hit cortney night lol. Everyone was beating me up lol. I was like what the crap???? Its all coming back to me now, said the blind man peeing in the wind!!!! HAHA megan!!! lol omgosh im STILL laughing about that. Well anyway on the way home, Alex was still peppy at 11:30 lol and we were like do u ever get tired, and he was like no!!! But like 10 minutes from school, he started to nod out lol. Cant...sleep...cant...lose..to........gi
rls... HAHA. But he did eventually start falling asleep cause he started falling on me lol. Well anyway i got all excited cause i remembered someones car was at school still and the football bus got there right when we did!!!!! I was like ahhh!!! lol. But i didnt see him, i did see him drive off in his car though. So that was good enough for me. Well jillian just left like an hour ago. Im gonna go!!!! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment