Monday, July 1, 2002

It's been a LONG time.

Well hello hello once again. It has been a long time hasnt it? Too long in fact. Half a year? Im not completely sure, i'll have to check in a few minutes. So whats going on with me? Ahh nothing much, just went to the ortho today. AND HE SAID I CAN GET MY BRACES OFF JULY 16!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Thats so amazing I cant believe it! Well, here's the thing. I go next thursday and there going to take my back bands off. Ya know all the metal round thingys around your back teeth that act as bracets??? Well I have 10 of those, so that might hurt some. Then I go back July 16 and get my wires and bracets off, so then it'll all be gone. And your probably wondering why is she getting it taken off in sections??? Well I have to wear a finishing piece. Which takes 4 weeks to get here, cause its coming from Wisconsin. So I wont need my bands, so i'll get those off. But if I get all my braces off, my teeth will move, and I cant have my retainer yet b/c I have to wear that piece for 10-12 weeks. So I'll wear the piece 2 hours a day and at night, then i think he said I can get my retainer. IM SO EXCITED!!!!! YAY!!!!!! Cant wait! Well what else can i say??? I cant wait for the beach jillian!!! Were gonna have a ball! Its a month tomorrow that we leave lol. Yay. Hey we'll have to take u clippin. lol. Bet you've never done that before. Its lots of fun. Well im gonna go and look at some more Irish shirts, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment