Monday, July 22, 2002

School.

U know what's scary??? School starts in like 19 days!!!!! aahhhh!!!! Too soon!!!! I feel like we havent been out 2 1/2 months!!! Hey I did go get some school stuff the other day. We went to Pennys and I got 2 collared shirts. A black one and a dark green one. And we went into Lane Bryant and I got a pair of jeans cause they had them out everywhere. They had good flare on em too, but I have to take em back and get another pair. I didn't know they had long and short on the tags. And of course me I picked up the petite for length and there too short for me when I sit down. So i have to go back and get long. And I went and looked in Rack Room for some shoes to buy later but they didnt have anything really like WOW I HAVE TO BUY THOSE! So I guess i'll have to go and look elsewhere! I gotta start getting BSB pics for my binders too. Fun fun. Well im gonna go! Im looking for Legolas Wallpapers on Webshots! bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment