Friday, July 26, 2002

Hi ho! (u know?? Kermit says that) I had a wonderful day yesterday. Me and mom went to the mall and i exchanged my pants for a longer length at Lane Bryant and i went to the Icing and I bought Christmas presents!!!! U probably think im crazy but i bought 21 things for 15$! No joke. They had there get 10 things for 5$ sale, so i got 20 things for 10$! So now i have almost all my Christmas gifts for my friends!!! They had super cute jewelry too. And I went through this box that had purses on sale, and im a purse freak like Hope is a lipgloss freak lol so i was ecstatic. So i was rummaging through and found some super cute ones that were like fancier ones that i loved. But then i saw one that was black with a little strap and it had 500000 compartments in it and it was tiny too! But then i saw the same purse but it was pink! So i got all giddy and bought it. And when i got my receipt i looked and the purse was 6.99 and then i didnt know it but it was on sale 50% off!!! So it was only 3.50! I was like dang! If i had known that i would of gotten another one. And then we went to Target and i got a lamp thats purple thats super cute for my desk and i got school supplies. And yesterday i started printing out BSB pics to make my binders! yay! fun fun!!!! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment