Tuesday, July 23, 2002

Good evening. I went to the dentist today. Not fun, i had to wait a while. And then when i got in there, the lady was cleaning and found a piece of cement stuck under my gum! And of course it had to be the tooth that I had surgery on, which hurts like anything still. And then I got a cavity!!!!! Ive only had 1 cavity in my life and that was like in 4th or 5th grade. He was sticking the pointy thing in my teeth and he stuck one of my bottom teeth and it stuck there lol. I was like thats not good. And my mom is working in registration! yay. I was just thinking, NNNOOO, I dont want her in the HS lol. But shes working in MS. And I was like no i have to stay there the whole time and do nothing, but i realized hey Jillian is gonna have to be there lol. And she is so i was like yay! And she was really happy too. We'll have to stumble around for 2 hours lol. I hope we have some classes together. We can only have 3 together at the most. That sucks but thats ok. It can only be Geometry, Chorus, and English. Cause we both have different Bible classes, she takes french, i take spanish, shes taking History, im taking PE/Health, shes taking Bio and im taking Chemistry. So yay. But thats ok. Well i dont have much more to say, so im gonna go. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment