Tuesday, July 16, 2002

I got my braces off!

AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS AMAZING!!!!!!!! OMgosh I still can't believe it!!!!!! I woke up this morning and screamed its Tuesday!!!!! And when we got there my mom didnt even park, i jumped out and ran in lol. I sat down and I thought it would take a while, cause i thought they were gonna take the wires off, take the bands off, then scrape all the brackets off, but they didnt. Actually all they did was take them all off at once. She popped all the brackets off and the wire with it, so it was all attached. Then they scraped all the glue off, then brushed them. I got to keep my braces too lol. Then they gave me this crap mouth piece I get to wear forever. Well not actually forever, but 8-12 weeks. Its an impression of my mouth, it looks like a football mouth piece. I cant talk in it either. And I have to wear as much as I can for these 3 days then 2 hours a day and at night. Then I get my retainer. YAY! MORE FUN! But I dont care man. They all said I have beautiful teeth. I kept smiling all day. I would stare at my mom smiling until she'd look at me and she'd laugh lol. When they first took them all off, I thought i was feeling my gums, not my teeth, it still feels like that too! It was nice not to clean my teeth after I ate too. yay!!!! I forgot my camera, but im gonna take pics in a few mins and get my mom or dad to take my camera to Walgreens and maybe get them back tonight. We went to the mall and I saw Lacie. I was hoping I would. We talked for a few mins about summer and dress code, and school. She looked at me and I was waiting for her to go HHUUUHHH!!!! U got ure braces off! But she didnt, she looked at me and goes, i thought there was something different about you lol. Jillian is dying to see, i cant wait to get my pics back to send to her. Were gonna go to the movies this week or next. Oh when we were at the mall, we were leaving through Pennys and we saw boxers that had ducks on them and they were wearing Leprechaun hats!!!!! And on the elastic it said Lucky Ducky! I flipped man and my mom bought them for me as a braces gift lol. Well I've already typed too much lol. I'll probably write more tonight anyway lol. bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment