Thursday, July 18, 2002

Good news about school!

Woo! I am one lucky duck lol. Yesterday Mrs. Taylor called and she said there was a prob with my schedule. She said since I put down accelerated geometry, they prefer you to have a C+ and I had a C- all year, so im regular geometry, which doesnt really matter to me anyway. And then she said that since I put down accelerated Bio, that they only have it during 3rd period i think and since im taking chorus, the only time they have PE is 3rd or 6th period and she said I have Chorus 6th so i have to have PE in 3rd, which would knock me down to regular Chemistry. So I was like poo i cant take accelerated chemistry and i have to have PE in the early morning. But then I was like WOO Cause that means im in Concert chorus cause thats 6th period!!!! I was worried I wasnt gonna get in that class man. Groovy. So she said I could choose what I want to do and im gonna keep chorus for sure, so im not gonna take accelerated chemistry. And she said im having Geom. during 5th period. Just like last year, yay. Well im gonna go! bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment