Saturday, July 27, 2002

Woo! Fun day.

I had a great day man. I just went to the movies with Jillian. We went and saw Austin Powers 3. It was SSOOOO funny. Everyone was cracking up. And it was as full as it could be. There were like 10 people that came in on the side and they had to leave b/c there wasnt anymore room. Me and my mom had to park at Pennys and go through b/c we couldnt find a spot in the front. So we walked through and saw Jillian and her mom waiting and they were looking for us to come in the front so they were looking that way. And she saw me and i smiled and she was like OMGOSH!!!!!! She couldnt get over my teeth. lol. She was like im gonna stare at your teeth the whole time, so dont worry if u see me looking at u lol. I was like yay i look pretty now lol. And then i saw Ashley S and Jessica in the movie thing. I knew she wanted to go see the movie too but i didnt know she was gonna go tonight lol. So she was like AAHHHH Ure teeth!!!! lol! And they went to the same movie we did and we sat with them. We got in there and we were waiting for the movie to start and I saw this hott guy in the bottom part near the front with spiked hair (it looked red too! Woo! Redheads rule!) and he had on a black shirt. He looked cute from where i was but i never saw him on the way out and i was like crap lol. He looked between 25-39 lol. Not 40 for sure lol. I know i know ure probably thinking, Cortney u are so gross, but hey if ure hott, ure hott. I dont care if ure 1-100, if ure hott, ure hott. lol. Oh i was so hoping during the previews they would play the LOTR preview for the Two Towers, and they did!!!! I got all excited! lol! Even though I have it on here and I can watch it anytime i want, i still got excited lol. Jillian and Ashley and Jessica all started talking about me about it lol. Well im gonna go! If I have anything else to say, i'll write it tomorrow! Bye! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment