Wednesday, July 24, 2002

Good evening (ha megan). I had a totally BORING day. Me and mom were supposed to go to the mall today and go exchange my jeans and go to the Icing and to Target and then my brother decides he wants to go cause hes 'bored'. So my mom said he could go and i was so PO. Cause he never goes shopping and I hate it when he does go b/c I cant sit up front and we have to listen to his crap music and he always comments and acts like a piece of crap (other 'word' for crap). So I said no i wasnt gonna go. She promised me first. All they were doing was getting bed sheets or whatever for college and he doesnt go to college for another month and a half and I need school stuff and i start in less than 3 weeks!!!!! What crap is that????? But unfortunately we have to go tomorrow. It made me so mad. Cause all i could do was sit in the house and watch tv and read Lord Of The Rings (reading LOTR wasnt too bad lol Elf man). And I couldnt even walk! Cause they took 5 hours and they werent home and it was 2:30 almost 3 before they got home and that is too late. So I had a crap day. Hey ya know whats weird? I've had a Lord Of The Rings dream the past 2 nights. The first one was like a nightmare though. I dreamed there were Orcs everywhere and we thought there was one in the house, named like Ted Edson or Ed or something it was weird lol and it was pitch black and I was trying to sleep but I kept thinking the one in the house was gonna kill me. And then last night I had one about Gandalf. Something like we were driving in a car in the backseat or something. Then we were on a boat, then we went to a volleyball game and I was playing and it was girls against guys and there was a guy that kept calling me fat. And then I left my wallet and something else there and I was all worried b/c mom would get mad at me for leaving it. And then I woke up and was relieved I hadnt left my wallet lol. Wacko dreams huh??? I dont mind the LOTR dreams at all though. I think im having them because ive read the 1st half of the Two Towers in 4 days!!!! It took me like a month to read it when I first got it. I think its because ive read right before bed. So Im gonna do that again lol. I wanna have one about my Elf man!!!! Woo, i would make myself stay asleep for that one. lol.


Well I have some good I love BSB writing news. I have almost 67,000. And I think I have decided i am going to write the rest of them in a small format like i occasionally do. Then when i have like 5000 left I will write regular size. See if I do that then I will only have to write 9 more pages!!!! yay!!!! See it will be front and back as 1 page of course, so thats 4 pages of small print, which should be 7,000 a page, cause there should be 3500 a side. See what i mean??? So that would be 28,000 and then in all it would be 95,000!!! Perfect for the last ones!!! And then I would only have to have 5 more pages, 500 front and back, so that would be 1,000, and that would be 5 pages so 5,000 and im at 100,000!!!! Then im done!!!! A little more than 2 years!!!! Woah, its been worth it. I have to marks on my fingers from my pens too lol. Well i have written WAY too much so im gonna go and get LOTR wallpapers now! bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment