Wednesday, July 31, 2002

Why do I have an awful life??

Why is it that everything is my fault??? Why is it mine??? It's not my teachers, its not my friends, its not my cats, but it's MY fault. Can someone please explain to me why everything is my fault? Cause i certainly dont know why. It seems my parents think that all the wrong my brother does to me, is my fault. So all his sins arent his, but there mine. That doesnt add up. I dont do anything to that horrible person i have to call 'brother', but yet when i tell my parents how he's left bruises on me and phyiscally picked me up to move me, they say, what did u do to provoke him? And i'm just like what the crap is this??? I didn't do anything, i was sitting in my room watching tv and he walks in and starts harrassing me. But no, 'he' doesn't do anything. He's a wonderful child, cause he's the oldest. He's mr. perfect. WELL I HATE HIM. Ive always hated him. And I ALWAYS will hate him. He can't leave this house for college fast enough. And it sucks b/c he has another 2 whole weeks of break after i start school. So i have to put up with him another month from now. Yay. Be glad u all dont have a horrible family. Im going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment