Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Well ladies, the time has finally come. I will have hair no more. My appointment is Thursday at 3:30. I have to brace myself. I will have no more hair. I know im gonna cry. Probably when im in the chair, on the way home, that night and the next day at school because people will actually see it. Truthfully im terrified. From what I have now, I will be legally bald. Most girls will have longer hair than me, thats gonna be hard. I think its gonna be so hard b/c my hair is kind of a security blanket. Ahh, i dont want it gone :(

Oh yeah yesterday i about peed on myself cause it was so funny going to physics. I was walking down the stairs and Coach Johnston was coming up and somehow Tiffany pushed or tripped him and he about fell, but he managed to steady himself on me, by basically molesting me. Me and Tiffany laughed so hard on the way to class. It was hilarious.