Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Podunk

Woo!!! Went shopping today! I got my halloween costume! Elvis will be appearing at the Mill Run party this weekend. The king lives! Its so funny. So we go to Party City and I try on the Elvis Costume. The top is ok but the pants make me look fat. Plus it was kinda short. So then I tried on the Lucy costume, cause i knew Jillian decided not to be her anymore. It looked real cute and all, but the part under the breast wouldnt even go over my arms and i almost ripped it, so i took it off real quick. So i was upset cause i didnt know what i was gonna be. So they didnt have anything at Walmart. I said i could have bought the prisoner costume and bought the elvis wig and glasses and said i was jailhouse rock elvis, but i decided not to. So after we went to the mall and all we went to the balloon factory again. Last time we were there, they didnt have an Elvis costume and today they had 2!!!!! I got all excited. One was vinyl and an actual jumpsuit, with a massive dip in the middle, and was 40$. And the other one had a cape, pants, a top and a belt, so i got that one. Its so funny. With the wig and glasses i look awesome. IM sorry to say that i do look good. I wore the wig and glasses home and then of course Elvis came on the oldies station so i start screaming and dancing and my parents had a field day cause they had Elvis dancing in the backseat. Woo next week is gonna be so funny. Well at party city they had huge gold fake eyelashes that i thought would be cute when i took off my glasses but then i figured theyd really bother me since the normal ones do. I do have some black ones though.

Woah yesterday we came home from the gym about 12 in the afternoon and all of the sudden we turn the corner and i look and directly next to our subdivision, there was a car upside down. It had flipped and there were police and ambulances everywhere. There was a person still in the car!!!! I couldnt see them when we finally got into the neighborhood but im sure they were gonna have to cut them out. It looked awful.