Sunday, October 24, 2004

Partay!

So we had the wonderful halloween party last night. I had a blast. I thought it turned out great. So I took the awful ACT and then went home and ate. I waited for Ashley to call me so i could go help decorate and i call her and shes at the mall. Of course. I figured it would be an hour max, but instead it was more like 2 cause of jessica. So i was like why am i sitting here when Jillian is decorating, so i went on over there to help her. They had everything almost done already. It looked awesome. It was a perfect place for a party. So then Jillian went home to take another shower and ended up bringing Lacie. Me and Ashley went to her tanning bed. Well she went, i sat in the car and ate some mcdonalds since i hadnt eaten or wasnt going to for a while. Then we went back to her house and hung out till we started getting ready. All of Ashley's aunts and her cousin Reagan and Jonathan were there.

So when we got there Jessica's friend Wayne had brought a friend, Nathan, who was gorgeous and he wore Jessica's bbs uniform. It was so funny. He looked like Britney Spears. And then Jessica put his hair in pigtails and put makeup on him. He was so hott. It was so funny though cause he came up to me when everyone was dancing and was like "Elvis! Elvis!" in a girly voice. And all night he was like come dance with me Elvis lol.

Well anyway people started showing up, but not many were in costumes and if they were, most of them all looked the same. All of the girls had short dress type things like strawberry shortcake, little bo peep, stuff like that. Like half the grade didnt show up. But other people who werent in our grade or didnt go to Boyd did. Ashley got pist and i dont blame her. People crashed it for no reason. We all danced the whole time though. It was so funny. Christin was my dancing partner the whole night lol. I had forgotten how good Katie R danced! She was awesome! It was mostly girls dancing but some guys did. Oh yeah Wayne had a blow up penis costume. It was so funny.

Well, i won best dressed! WOO! Go me! lol it was so funny. I dont think i really won cause it was based on applause but Ashley's mom let me have it lol. Nathan and Drew got 2nd and 3rd. Drew wore a girl costume of a german girl lol. It was hilarious. Oh yeah and when they took pics of the 3 of us, Nathan touched my butt for some reason. He was like, i think i touched Elvis' butt. We were waiting on the flash and i suddenly felt something on my butt, i was like wtf? lol. Oh yeah and when we were dancing, Christin went over to the side and she was like, I cant dance! And then nathan and i were trying to get her dance, so we started a hoe train and he got in the middle and was like grinding on me. It was so funny.

It was a good party though. I so want someone to have a random party like that where we all dance. Cause i havent done that since freshman year. But i helped clean up some and then i headed home. I was so beat. School tomorrow! NO!