Saturday, October 2, 2004

Go Bucs!

Hey guys. Homecoming is this week baby! WOO! Im so pumped! We got our shirts on Friday afternoon. Megan drew the design! ITS AWESOME MEGAN! Its so great! And we can wear them at Disney too and kind of blend in lol. They're font is like Disney and its on the back and says Dejavu and then its got all kinds of fun, kid stuff around it like trolls, tinkerbell, barbie, GI Joe. Lots of cool stuff. There awesome. I cant wait to wear mine monday. Well here is the rundown for the week:

Monday - Tshirt day
Tuesday - character/cartoon day - Jem
Wednesday - Group day - Lost Boy - raccoon
Thursday - Toy day - Barbie
Friday - Blue and Gold Day - Tie dye shirt and pigtails

Well I got my homecoming stuff today at Walmart. So I got a long sleeve black top, black tights and face paint for the raccoon and im suppose to wear a gray top over that and we had one to buy but we didnt get it for some reason when we got home, so my mom thinks she laid it down somewhere when i was trying on clothes. So i gotta get one before wednesday. My gray shorts and top probably arent gonna match either though. Oh well. And then the black face paint looks kinda scary. I'll tone it down some. And I then I got a cute pink skirt to be Barbie and a black top. And for Jem I got a princess paint face set that has like pink and red face paint and stick on jewels and lots of glitter. So im gonna use that and i got some pink hair spray and a pink top which i made into a Jem shirt. We went to Hobby Lobby and i got diamond stars and hot glued them on the shirt and spelled out Jem. Its quite cute I must say. It should be fun. I just hope there isnt drama. Theres been enough already.

I have powder puff practice tomorrow at 7:30. Should be worthless, it always is. I just feel bad for Christin. Shes going through lots of crap with the shirts. Im gonna help her out with it so its not so bad. I bought a white bandana and black face paint for the game, which is DURING school. I HATE THAT WITH A PASSION! URGH! I didnt care when it was, as long as it wasnt during school. My mom is coming, but now my dad cant come and i wanted him to bad. Its thursday at 1:30. I wanna wear my bandana but i will probably be the only one and will look stupid. Oh well im a senior i can do what i want lol. The other day all the middle schoolers were in line to get their homecoming shirt after school and they were blocking the door. My entire physics was trying to get through the door so I started pushing and I go "MOVE, Im a senior." It was great.

Oh yeah let me mention the entire article in the paper about how awful our team is. Yeah the writer got the Walker Valley, Whitwell and Copper Basin and South Pittsburgh coaches to talk bad about us and say we recruit and all. Well Walker Valley didnt, they just said we were a beast which was pretty funny lol. But the Whitwell coach was the worst. He was like yeah they 'gather' there kids every week. Yeah he used the word gather. He said we get them from all around which is a bunch of bull and everyone at our school knows it. He was just pist cause we slaughtered them 59 to 0. There team SUCKS. Theyre AWFUL. And they honestly thought they would beat us. There team is suppose to be the hardest in the region this year, under us of course. They were ridiculously bad. He was like yeah they dont work harder or have better coaches than anyone, they just have natural athletes. Don't good players and good coaches = a good team? Yeah i think so.

And speaking of games, we had the South Pittsburgh game last night. We won 49 to 0. Haha. I rode up there with Casey too! it was so much fun! I went down to see her apartment and all and I met her cute boyfriend, Joe. He looks and sounds alot like Robby too. But anyway Erika was there with Sandy and I talked to her a bit. She is so sweet. I dont think i've ever seen her mad at anyone. Well anyway i went to Joe's apartment too and then we went to the food court to eat. And I was like umm..Casey it takes an hour to get to SP and its 7 and the game starts at 8. She was like haha it takes me 30 minutes to get there and i was like oh yeah right, but yeah we left at 7:15 and got there at 7:45. It was so funny. And then she looked like a hooker and it was freezing up there lol. She did it on purpose though. Her butt and boobs were hanging out. She was like, i dont go to Boyd anymore, I can do what I want, so im gonna rub it in their faces lol. She cracks me up.

ADAM IS MOVING OUT!!!!!!!!!!