Monday, October 4, 2004

Homecoming Week - Day 1

Hey! The first day of homecoming was today. Fun stuff I must say. Well it was t shirt day, like u didnt already know. I dont expect to do much at all this week, which is great. Well we had homecoming practice 3rd and 4th period today, which went well. I was really nervous about it though. But all the girls went and were changing shoes and then guys and girls were made into tallest to shortest lines. I was on the taller end and i was looking at the guys and they all were cute i.e. Tripp, Daniel, Michael, so i was happy about that. But she did it shortest to tallest, not tallest to shortest, which probably wouldnt have mattered anyway. But anyway I was with Clay, which i was happy with cause hes always nice to me. So we do the walk and line up and go through it twice and then at the end me and Katie R switched people. Haha. Yeah she was behind me with Joseph F and she kept talking to Clay the whole time, and i would have rather of been with Joseph just b/c im more comfortable with him than Clay since i talk to him more. So she said we could switch. So we asked Mrs Hood and she said it was fine, we just had to tell Mrs Wortman to switch the card order. So we switched it and I had to tell Clay and Joseph. So i tell Clay and he was fine with it. But then I told Joseph and he was like why did yall do that? And I told him and i was like do u care? and he goes yeah, but i dont know if he was kidding. So today i felt bad and i asked him in 3rd period and he was like i wish yall would have asked me. So now he makes me feel like he doesnt want to walk with me. We should have just kept it the same.

The pep rally was great though! We stood the whole time and screamed so much! I was so proud of us. We were wild. And then they played a clown game where 2 people had to face the school and sat in a row and put a clown face on them without looking. Well Christin and Tres went down and hers looked great, so we won. And then the toe touch came and no one elses was good except for Kyle Farmer, his was great. But then Tres did some little flip thing on the ground and jumped up and did a perfect toe touch, so we won that too. It was great lol.